- Every patron is issued a library card and must bring it when checking out/in library reading materials. Replacement cost for lost/damaged library card is NT$200.00.
- Books, magazines and other reading materials maybe borrowed for one week.
- Kindergarten 2 –
Grade 3 may borrow 2 books/magazines.
- Grades 4 –
6 may borrow 3 books/magazines.
- Students may borrow/return books/magazines during their scheduled library time and breaks.
- Parents of DISK students are welcome to use and borrow library materials. They may borrow up to 3 books/magazines.
- Parents may borrow/return books/magazines/library materials from 8:00-
8:30 am and 4:00 – 4:20 pm during school days.
- Any student with materials and/or fines overdue will not be allowed to check out any other library materials.
- Borrowers will be fined NT$10 per day for each overdue library materials. The fine for overdue reference book is NT$20 per day.
- When materials are four (4) weeks overdue, they will be considered lost and the student’s parents will be notified of the replacement cost. If books/magazines are found within 6 weeks of the due date, any amount paid to the school for the cost of the book will be gladly refunded. The card holder of the damaged materials will have to pay assessed fines that cover the cost of either replacing or repairing the materials.
For details/questions please call the library at (07) 552-